Juniors Meredith O., Darby G., Colin S., and Annie D., tutor for NHS in library after school.
M. Core took the photo.
Click HERE for instructions on how to recover your OneNote notebooks after getting a new hard drive. You DO NOT need to re-create your Notebooks. See Mrs. LeJeune if you need help or want to go through the instructions with her.
- Watch this tech tip concerning Moodle calendar - http://youtu.be/EJn1tvYomwE
- REAL - Appropriate: Remember, school hours are Monday – Friday from 7:15-3:15. Feel free to email your teacher any time with questions, but do not expect a response after school hours.
- REAL - Responsible: When writing with paper and pen/pencil, please do not write on top of your tablet screen. This can cause damage.
- Need help calibrating your pen? Has OneNote stopped asking you where to send pages? Go to the Library/Tech Help Moodle page for helpful How-To videos.
How to Install Printer Drivers Without a Disc
- Find the manufacturer and model number name of your printer (e.g. Epson NX550)
- Go to your printer manufacturer’s website and navigate to the support page
- After clicking on the support page, click on downloads or drivers
- Find the download for the ...