Amy Y. submitted the photo.
Click HERE for instructions on how to recover your OneNote notebooks after getting a new hard drive. You DO NOT need to re-create your Notebooks. See Mrs. LeJeune if you need help or want to go through the instructions with her.
- Watch this tech tip concerning Moodle calendar -
- REAL - Appropriate: Remember, school hours are Monday – Friday from 7:15-3:15. Feel free to email your teacher any time with questions, but do not expect a response after school hours.
- REAL - Responsible: When writing with paper and pen/pencil, please do not write on top of your tablet screen. This can cause damage.
- Need help calibrating your pen? Has OneNote stopped asking you where to send pages? Go to the Library/Tech Help Moodle page for helpful How-To videos.
How to Install Printer Drivers Without a Disc
- Find the manufacturer and model number name of your printer (e.g. Epson NX550)
- Go to your printer manufacturer’s website and navigate to the support page
- After clicking on the support page, click on downloads or drivers
- Find the download for the ...